< Return to fullFind A Professional Become A Partner
Festive Box30 ml/1.01 fl oz.
How to Use
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. It is recommended to use a Cosmetic Roller, followed by the application of the Avance DFP 312TM cream followed by your recommended Environ Skin Care regime.
Recommended for skin that has been exposed to environmental stresses and the stress of everyday living.
- The three peptides incorporated into this delicate, easily absorbed cream are Matrixyl®3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a combination of five natural amino acids and has been included in this formula.
- Trylagen® is a combination of peptides and proteins proven to restore the look of firmer skin which characterizes a youthful-looking skin.
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® Synthe’6®) assists in smoothening the look of wrinkles and the skin appears plumper.
- Based on the scientific evidence of the raw material this product is excellent for improving the appearance of the skin, improving the look of tone and elasticity as well as improving the appearance of hydration of the skin. The skin appears smoother, radiant looking.
- Squalane is a plant derived emollient which moisturizes and improves the look of elasticity of the skin. Squalane also lends a satin soft after feel to the product.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living creatures. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and is known to play a vital role in the aging process once levels are depleted in the skin. It helps to improve the look of a hydrated skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is known to be a free radical scavenger, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in making the skin look younger.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 - 12 weeks period after opening
- 30 ml airless pump bottle