Environ Skin Care/DermaConcepts USA
Environ Skin Care has experienced significant growth, expanding to over 75 countries. Sales in the United States are growing at an unprecedented rate. Our USA sales team is made up of talented individuals who have been with our company for many years with very little turnover.
General Summary: Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services. Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
Due to our growth, we are looking for an additional sales representative to service, develop and grow our Texas territory.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work as a collegial team member with the office and field staff to promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Market Environ professional and at home products to physicians, physician representatives, estheticians, nurses, PA’s and medical spas that have a medical affiliation.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Simply put, to maintain and open accounts and are held accountable for results
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes calls, in-person visits and presentations every 2-4 weeks to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Assists medical practices in growing their business through implementing a myriad of Environ sponsored marketing promotions and educational seminars
- Provides product and treatment demos to qualified customers and prospects
- Assists in scheduling customer attendance and education seminars, training's and professional development courses.
- Conducts selected customer training.
- Travels to and represents Environ at trade shows.
Licensed and hands on experience as a skin care professional is a major plus. The most successful members of our sales team have experience as an esthetician, educator and three or more years working in a professional setting.
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Successful B2B sales.
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-years related experience.
- Cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical or medical industry experience is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ambitious self-starter with the desire to be a part of a growing organization.
- Monthly base salary plus commissions
- Expense Reimbursements